30.6.12

Best Online Web Page design tutorial for students and teachers


One of my student in high school ask me about the best website that they could use as a reference in web page designing. So as response to his question, I decided to post here some of the best website I am currently using as my references in teaching. These websites are also good for those who are studying alone. 


This website is a good reference for those who are teaching and studying Web page designing. Here anybody could browse lessons from basic HTML to advance topics in web designing. One good thing I like about this website is their Try it your self editor.


This feature is very helpful to students and teachers because you can experience what you are learning. A very simple html editor done on HTML too! If you are planning to build your own website well I highly recommend this one. Even your studying alone, just a patience and enough comprehension you will surely learn how to create your own website.

Dynamicdrive

Another good website I am using is the www.dynamicdrive.com. This website has a lot of html, css and javascript ready to use code which are totally free!


One of the highlights of this website is their javacripts. They are easy to follow because aside from the free codes, it has a tutorial that explain how you are going to use the script on your page.



If you need more ready to use javascript, here is another reference. www.javascriptkit.com. Inside this website, Tutorials are also available with a sample javascript codes for testing. So if you want to make your website interactive in a simple way, this will be your javascript haven.

7 comments:

  1. This feature is very helpful to students and teachers because you can experience what you are learning. A very simple html editor done....wordpress urdu video tutorial sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently using as my references in teaching. These websites are also good for those who are studying alone. joomla tutorial in urdu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! That did the trick, you saved me more endless hours of searching for a fix.

    Web Design Courses Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post you have shared about computer repair delray beach. Its so knowledgeable for us. Thanks for share. Please Visit:

    computer repair delray beach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Javascript Online Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. interface companies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you will have right here on this post. I shall be coming back to your weblog for more soon.app programmierung berlin

    ReplyDelete